Features and Benefits
- Unique BAS (Building Automation System) Integration
- Flexibility and ease of change
- Customized control strategies
- Operator interaction, feedback and control
- Integration with other building services
BMS systems are “Intelligent” microprocessor based controller networks installed to monitor and control a buildings technical systems and services such as air conditioning, ventilation, lighting and hydraulics. More specifically they link the functionality of individual pieces of building equipment so that they operate as one complete integrated system. Now installed in every major building or facility with the availability of direct integration into all other building services such as security, access control, CCTV, fire, Lifts and other life and safety systems. Current generation BMS systems are now based on open communications protocols and are WEB enabled allowing integration of systems from multiple system vendors and access from anywhere in the world.